The Department of Jobs and Small Business has released their jobactive Star Ratings and Performance for December 2018 which shows excellent performance for the wider PeoplePlus organisation.
The quarterly reviews measure and track the success of PeoplePlus and its competitors in the employment services industry, with a specific focus on the placement and maintenance of job seekers in employment.
Our Sydney and Bendigo teams held their strong 5 Star Performance, with Maroubra showing vast improvement across the board.
“Firstly, congratulations are due for some great team performance and I thank our staff for their dedication and commitment,” Executive Director of Employment Tina Hewett shared.
Additionally, Executive Chairman Con Kittos shared his respect for the organisation’s recent achievements.
“It’s great work by our team at PeoplePlus.
“I know how hard we all work to make our company a success and appreciate all of the effort that goes into it,” Mr Kittos said.
Below is a quick snapshot of the performance across our jobactive business.
* The majority of Sydney East Metro sites have maintained their 5 Star Rating, with all sites now sitting above a 3 Star Rating
* Bendigo has maintained its 5 Star Rating status, along with Kyneton, Elmore, Maldon, and Woodend's outreach services
* Bondi Junction, Campsie and Miranda have now held a 5 Star Rating for 11 successive quarters since the very first Star Rating release in June 2016
* Burwood and Kogarah have now held a 5 Star Rating for 10 successive quarters since September 2016
* Bendigo has now held a 5 Star Rating for nine consecutive quarters since December 2016 and continues to perform strongly in their Indigenous outcomes
* Maroubra has now held a 5 Star Rating for six successive quarters since September 2017
* The Ballarat region improved overall and maintained their 3 Star Rating
* Maryborough showed significant improvement, lifting them to a 3 Star Rating.
For more information on our services for the jobactive program for employers and job seekers, contact us today on 1800 773 338.